THE Chris Hani District Municipality has put together a detailed programme to celebrate Chris Hani month, in honour of the slain late SACP leader.
– 15-17 April 2017 at 10h00, Gwede Mantashe Foundation Easter Soccer Tournament in Alovale, Dampy Adams Stadium
– 19 April 2017 at 10h00, Handing over of pig sties and pigs to Cooperatives (Tarkastad Piggery Projects) : Tarkastad, Enoch Mgijima
– Handing over of completed Sheep dipping tanks (Zulukama Sheep dipping tanks) : Hewu, Enoch Mgijima LM
– Show-casing of the bottled wine (Shiloh vineyard project) at 10h00 : Shiloh, Enoch Mgijima LM
– Handover of water reticulation project (Hewu phase 6 Sawutiya reticulation (Hewu RA60 Regional Bulk Water Supply Scheme Phase 6 – extension of Pipeline Sawutiya) : Hewu, Enoch Mgijima LM
– Launch of Lukhanji Masisebenzisane Secondary Co-operative Incubation Site for Agricultural Co-operatives in Braakloof : Enoch Mgijima LM
– 20 April 2017 at 10h00, Jazz Summit : Council Chamber
– To launch the start of one (1) year Construction Learnership Program JJ Serfontein: Enoch Mgijima
– Hand over a variety of materials and equipment to Esiilindini Early Childhood Centre: Engcobo Local Municipality
– 22 April 2017 at 06h00, Chris Hani Marathon (5km, 10km and 25kms) at 06h00 : Sabalele (Intsika Yethu) Municipality
– Chris Hani Fashion Show (Showcasing of products by CHDM designers to market their brands and products ) : Komani, Enoch Mgijima Municipality at 10h00
– 24 April 2017 at 10h00, SMME Day (Showcasing of SMME supported and handover of equipment).
For a detailed programme or for information liaise with Buli Ganyaza on 083 514 5526 or Tobeka Mqamelo on 082 563 2976.